Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today no CMT!!
:D
But wish those who got CMT de people good luck yo.
Lessons as usual.
After school, had lunch with Joey and Yen Ping.
Then went to Cabin.
Slack there.
5PM+, took bus with Benjamin then went home le.
Quite boring de luh.
LOL.


Ehh!
Stop being so guai lan, xia lan and lao lan la hor!

Knn!
Bag nia ma!
Stretch out then stretch out la!
Abit nia!
Cannot make back meh?!

Small matter nia also ai kp me!
Knn!

Cbk!
Stop being so zhi gao zhi da, mu zhong wu ren, zhi yi wei shi la hor!
Likes to step one innocent infront of other people parents.
But please la!
They also know what kind of character you are la!

Boaster!
Hypocrite!
Don't like what I post then fuck off from my blog la!
Nobody ask you see!
I guai lan right??
Hahahaha!
So??
Don't like then don't talk to me la!
Don't see me la!

Bastard!
Lucky not same class as you. -.-
Hong gan!


Readers don't ask me about this stuff. -.-