Monday, February 23, 2009

Today's common test is SS.
Gonna flunk that coz didn't studied for it and didn't even plan to.
Mrs Tay came in during Maths lesson.
Gave us a talk then blah blah blah.
I don't even know what's going on coz it's about last Friday 12PM+ during English lesson my classmates don't know do what la.
I'm in counseling having a session ma.
So I know nothing.
Mrs Tay was like giving us a strict monitoring??
Woah~!
Hope I won't get the "special leave" that she will give.
Mr Tay is back, and he is damn tan la.
After recess which is POA lesson.
Didn't really listening la!
Don't even understand a fuck of the teacher says. -.-
Slept abit, slack abit and chat abit with people.
Lols.
Chemistry lesson, shag ah.
Mock test, upon 20 I got 6.
Wonderful huh!
Then diagnstic test, upon 30 I got 10.
Marvellous yeah!
Tskk tskk tskk!
Such a wonderful boy in class uh. -.-
Hopeless in Science cans?!
And tommorrow is Science common test!
Sianxzxzxzzxzxzxz...!
After school, went to find Joey, Rayner and Rahman.
We went to have lunch.
But after lunch wanna go bnd room to have self practice de??
Then cannot coz blah blah blah~
Wanna go to library study, but it's closed. -.-
So no choice, went back to canteen to study.
Slack slack slack, Wen Shi came.
Slack slack slack.
Lol.
So sian.
Then decided to wait for Kok Boon loh.
Around 4PM plus, Christopher came down and teach Joey POA.
I left with Kok Boon, Brian and Rahman le.
Went to took bus 51.
Alighted at Geylang area. -.-
Then too bus 158 to send Kok Boon home loh.


Kenneth Yong...
Is...
A...
Good...
Friend...
!!!
:D