Saturday, October 11, 2008




















1st pic : Kok Boon, Wen Bin & Jun Hao. The 3 hunks in our class.
2nd pic : Brian, Hwee Teng & Hui Shan.
3rd pic : Me & Brian.
4th pic : "GRADUATION DAY 2008" Banner.
5th pic : Zi Yi & me. (People saw this picture thensay we look like husband and wife. -.- NBNB!!!)
6th pic : Jin Jie LaoPa and me. ;D
7th, 8th & 9th pic : Adrian, Kok Hua, Justin, Samson & Wei Bin performing during refreshment.
10th pic : Eugene and me! ;D (Wen Xin behind)
11th pic : Me and Xue Yen. ;D
12th pic : Xin Yi and me. :D
13th pic : Marco and me.
14th pic : Me and Kok Boon.
15th pic : POA T'cher, Ms TanAH and me!!! x]
16th pic : Si Ying and me! :D
17th pic : Xin Yi and me at ECP's beach. The sand very fine!!! Nice!!!
18th, 19th, 20th & 21th pic : Me.

Yesterday is graduation day.
Very nice.
Love it!
After school, went to ECP with Xin Yi and some friends.
Actually was my VIP Guild's BBQ, but in the end, it became 'Anyhow invite' BBQ.
Coz got my classmates and VIP members.
Got to know -VIP-Matrix and -VIP-4eva, -VIP-SurFer too.
And more of coz.
Lols..