Monday, October 6, 2008

Today got no school for me, as there's no paper.
So woke up around 8AM, used computer awhile then ironed my uniform and bathe and leave house.
Around 9.45AM reached school, as there's a POA consultation with Ms Tan.
Had my lunch, and slacked with Benjamin and Fahmi, before Benjamin went for his next paper.
Actually waited for Xiu Xia de, wanna go study with her de.
But I saw Zi Zhong and he wanted me to accompany him to lan, so I went with him.
Then I pang seh-ed Xiu Xia. Sorry..
So along the way to bus stop, chatted with Hui Sheng about AuditionSEA.
Lols..
Reached lan, playe AuditionSEA larz.
Chiong Dens to 500k, Story Mode to 21%.
Wa.. Quite hard de lehz.
Hahas..
But got MAN ZU GAN.
Coz I did it myself yea.
Hahas..
Lan-ed till 6M then Zi Zhong and I left lan le.
Sent Zi Zhong home then took bus 40 home luh.
Nothing much.
Tommorrow last day with my RENZEs coz it's the last day of GCE "N" Level for me.
And I don't have to go to school after tommorrow except Graduation Day, but that day they have no school.
Results taking is at December.
Haiz...
Miss them liao.
What am I gonna be after tommorrow??
I will remember you, will you remember me??