Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Haiz...!
Sidney asked me to go back band.
Some people asked me to go back band.
Bandmates want me to go back band.
But...
The problem is, if I go back, it's sure a waste of time.
Coz trombones don't need me.
The 3 of them are so talented, so pro, so much better than me le.
So what for I go back??
I'm far behind them.
Waste of time as in, they need to teach me, guide me??
I don't wanna waste their time.
I want them to concentrate on their own playing.
And if I go back, Mr Foo want me to choose either 1st tromboe or 3rd trombone.
1st trombone is.... T.T Aww...!!
3rd trombone is Yin Kai.
But it's too low.
Low low low low low low low~
LOL.
Haiz...
And I felt damn extra if I go band.
Those people.
Need see their face..
Lim bei buey ta han sia!
Help!
Should I or should I not go band??