Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Didn't went to school.
Only got 4hours of sleep coz yesterday night 2AM then turn in.
So waited for Xiu Xia, Wen Qi and Benjamin to come my house.
On com then played audi awhile, saw tem outside my house.
Xiu Xia played audi awhile then we ate breakfast.
My ahma cooked fried fries lor.
Nothing much.
Xiu Xia and Wen Qi can't finished it, so I throw away loh.
About 9.30AM we left home and went to Parkway le.
Walked around in Parkway then about 10AM plus walked to East Coast Park le.
As we were very tired and hot, we went to Mac to rest awhile.
Around 11AM, went to rent bike le.
Hahas..
We played couple bike.
Xiu Xia and Benjamin while me and Wen Qi.
Starting we don't know how to play, after Benjamin taught us awhile then know le.
Manage to balance ourselves though.
Haha..
Rode to Bedok Jetty, saw many dead fishes!
Beautiful!
Hahas..
Rode to the way towards Changi, went to try to play some slopes.
Hahas..
At last, we race.
Me and Wen Qi got back to the bike shop 1st!
Gratz us! Hahaha!
When we got down off the bike, our legs like..no energy liao.
Hahas..
Went to take bus to SingPost as I'm meeting Wee Keat Di and Xin Yi.
They followed me, but in the end, Xiu Xia's mother called me and problems came.
Xiu Xia, Wen Qi and Benjamin had to go back band luh.
So Xin Yi, Wee Keat Di and me went to Grandlink le.
RSC full!!!
Saw Hui Sheng, Zi Zhong and Yin Kai there.
Got nothing to do at that time, so wait for Shao Min nuer to come nor..
After Shao Min nuer came le, we went to RSC again.
Fianlly got seats le.
4!
But all seperately loh.
But very near.
Hahas..
So we all played audition together with Hui Sheng luh.
Don't know why I got winning streak sia.
Sot liao me.
Hahas..
Then played Battle Party earn Dens.
Won many rounds, lose only like 2 rounds nia.
Hahahas..
5.30PM, left the lan le.
All went home loh.
Hahas..
Pictures will be posted, as I'm tired and lazy nowadays. :X
Pai seh ah..
Hahas..
Happy to go out with Xiu Xia, Wen Qi and Benjamin today!
Happy that I finnaly got the chance to went out with Wee Keat Di le! And Shao Min nuer of coz!
This Saturday I then go band.
Sad! Li Lian quit band! All memories last time, just suddenly appeared in my mind.
Haiz.. Someone's leaving.
And she's leaving RENZE too, maybe.
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!