Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy 5th Month to RENZE!
Stay unite please! Love you guys lots!


I'm late to post about things on 29 Oct!!! ><
Morning woke up, supposed to meet Benjamin at 12.30PM outside school de.
But I 12.30PM then left home.
Sorry LaoGong!
Someone is a sucker! ALWAYS!
I don't really care about what you did to me le, you insult me behind my back, I don't care!
I just wanna be happy le, because of you, I've neglected many of my friends!
I thought you are a good friend to be with, how did I know you so... don't know how to say.
If you are worth well for me to care for, for me to concern, for me to help out, I will sure do it.
You've got influenced badly!
No comments. ~.~ F3..
So I took bus to school, took only 10 MINS hor!
Took bus 158, saw HO JUN HAO in the bus!
Ahhh...!
I was like.. what the fuck?!
LOL!
Don't know why, we have became close suddenly??
Then chat awhile I changed bus lor.
Hahas!
So I met Benjamin outside school gate, don't know where to go.
In the end, he came to my house, said wanna study Sec 4 topics.
Asked me to lend him Sec 4 textbooks.
So he came to my house, GUNz-ed awhile then slacked??
Cooked instant noodles for him.
He ate le, then fall asleep??
Like I spiked his noodlles like that! LOLOLOL!
Then waiting for Rahman's call for going to Bugis accompany him to buy bag.
About 4.30PM, he called and asked us to leave home at 5PM.
So we left house at 5PM le, took bus 63 to Bugis.
I called Wen Qi to asked where she was, she told me she's in Bugis with Yvonne.
So we went to find them first lor, while waiting for Rahman.
We went window shopping around first, then went to BHG to slack.
Rahman came, and then Wei Xing.
Went to 2nd level to accompany rahman buy slipper.
Before we went to Bugis Street, we went to TOPMAN first.
Wei Xing bought me a tee, coz 2 for $29, but the tee is nice de lor.
Black color de.
I like it so much!
Thanks Wei Xing!
So we went to Bugis Street with Rahman as he wanted to buy bag.
After buying bag, we looked around for clothes??
Don't know why suddenly shopping.
Rahman felt hungry, so around 7PM, Benjamin and Yvonne left le.
We went to Food Junction to have dinner??
Had Curry Chicken Noodles.
Joked too.
Everytime with Wei Xing sure got jokes de.
So we went to 77th Street to see clothes.
Wei Xing bought a Tube Dress and a White Vest for Wen Qi.
As we are going for Yvonne's birthday party this saturday??
And 3 of us, our theme are black and white.
We then went to Bugis Street to looked around for my clothes and Wei Xing's too.
Went around many shops, didn't found any nice de.
So I requeted went to LegenD to see.
Quite nice.
Wei Xing bought a black top and a white bottom plus a jacket.
He bought me a White vest, black skinny and a black top.
Thanks again!!!
So we went to Mac to ate ice-cream le.
Slacked till11PM then left for home le.
Me and Rahman took bus 61 with Wen Qi as to accompany her.
So Rahman change bus to 65 went home le.
Lols..
Tommorrow is VIP outing again le.
Haiz..
No money leh me!!
Beggar! ><