Saturday, October 25, 2008


Mr Foo, Wei Xing, Wen Qi, Yvonne, Victor, Ling Yee & Benjamin.

Victor playing Ling Yee's trumpet.



Happy 16th birthday, Shu Nu Mei Qing!

Today went to band.
Went through pieces, Carmina Burana, Chanteys, Chant & Jubilo ad First Suite.
First Suite I cannot make it leh.
2nd movement and some parts of 3rd movement I catch no ball.
Sometimes need see people beside me to get what fingering it is. ~.~
Haiz.. I stupid noob lor.
Don't dare to play Sifonia sia.
So many parts so fast de, and I can't catch up.
Haiz.. Who can help me??
After band, we all packed the whole room.
It's fun yo.
Team spirit is there and co-operation.
Sure got some slackers la, of coz.
Band room is damn dusty!
After packing, all left le.
So left me, Wen Qi, Xiu Xia, Wei Xing, Benjamin, Victor, Ling Yee, Yvonne, Seetoh and Mr Foo.
Went to Lor 31 Geylang to eat Vegetarian Food as Mr Foo wants.
Then I don't know what's the plan le.
Just followed them lor.
They pleaded Mr Foo to go KBOX with them, as I don't know why want go.
Actually I don't want go de, coz I no money le.
Wen Qi and Benjamin don't allow me to go.
At last, finally begged Mr Foo to go with us le.
Xiu Xia and Wei Xing went to Toa Pa Yoh as Xiu Xia meeting her friend.
Then the rest of us went too, but we were very slow.
Reached Toa Pa Yoh, Xiu Xia went with her friends le, and Wei Xing followed us to KBOX.
Lots of problems all the way, I also don't know why I'm involved. -.-
Wei Xing brought us to Toa Pa Yoh KBOX, but it has already been closed down for so long le.
So we decided to go Ang Mo Kio de KBOX, so ok lor.
Thought Mr Foo will don't want coz so troublesome, but didn't leh.
Don't know in the end, change to Kallang Leisure Park le.
So we trained to Orchard, took bus 16 to Kallang Leisure Park.
Problems still going on.
Went to the KBOX, Mr Foo helped us pay the bill.
He paid for us $50.
Thanks Mr Foo! Best conductor! So caring yo!
So we chose the package of 4PM-7PM de.
Mr Foo and us sang too!
We sang together the song, 浦公英的约定!!!
Nice yo!
Mr Foo sang the nicest la! Hahas!
It's very fun.
Mr Foo got to go to meet his friends, so he went off first.
We sang till 7PM, then settle some problems.
Anyway it's over le, good luh.
Don't wanna probe over it again. =)
Slacked at KLP outside, Seetoh went home le.
Played instrument for fun?
Many people watching at us??
OMG!
Like street musicians loh.
HAHA!
After awhile, we went to take bus 11 then I changed to bus 158 le.

Things over le, then don't probe over it le?
Start afresh yea?? =)

Mr Foo said he maybe going to my birthday celebration too, if got go Sentosa for volleyball.
Damn happy la!
Band conductor celebrates for me too! xD