Monday, October 13, 2008

Today got school.
Met usual bandmates, of coz.
With Clarin too!
Today 16 students never come to school, my class. ~.~
Then English lesson was like...
Listening people talking than Mrs Chan talking.
Then POA 4 periods.
1st 2 periods listen to Ms Tan talking.
Last 2 periods went through GCE "N" Level POA Paper 1.
POA today only got 9/20 attendance.
So cool uh.
Then everyone want Ms Tan to let us went off early, so 10.30AM let us off.
Provided Zi Yi treat all of us drinks, included Ms Tan too.
So Zi Yi treated us drinks.
Thank you yeah!
Recess time, saw Benjamin.
So pei him to his class then outside the staffromm, saw Si Ying.
So asked Si Ying pei me to canteen loh, coz I want to eat.
On the way saw Zi Yi, so I bought my food and chatted with them.
About 11.15PM, Su Hiang, Wei Jing, Xue Yen, Xin Yi and Elaine came too.
So all of us chatted.
Then I realised, this is the 1st time we really sit down and chit chat till 1hour plus, despite there's lesson going on. :X
Chinese, Mdm Yang never come.
So we chatted till 12.25PM.
Went back class to take bag.
Found that our classroom was locked!
4D too!
So Zi Yi and me went to General Office to get key.
But the admin kept asking us questions. -.-
After Xin Yi and Mindy came, also to get key, then the admin believe then willing to help us to open to the door.
Phew~!
Then me and Zi Yi actually wanna went to Library to slack de, but closed.
So on the way, saw Si Ying again.
And she's on the way back to her class, so me and Zi Yi pei her back to her class.
1PM le, Zi Yi left with his friends le.
Left me alone, so I went outside staffroom to wait for Xiu Xia and Fahmi to end school.
Actually Xiu Xia wanna send Yong Yi home to City Hall de, but Yong Yi left early le.
So never send her le.
And I saw Hui Sheng, so we walked to school gate look for Fahmi.
Actually wanna go ParkWay with Fahmi de, but Hui Sheng wanna go lan.
So I pangseh-ed Fahmi again and again.
Haiz...
Sorry Fahmi.
On the way to Grandlink, I'm in bus 197 with Fahmi and Hui Sheng.
Xiu Xia called me, telling me that she's at SingPost.
Wanna meet me, so I asked her come lan along loh.
Ling Yee with her too.
So both of them walked to Grandlink.
Me and Hui Sheng alighted at Grandlink waited for the girls.
We went to RSC, but it looks like full, and I saw THEM! Argh!
Then went to other lan, but full too.
So decided to went back RSC again.
But heng heng we got com.
Hahas.
Then we played audition together loh.
Saw Jolene again!
After awhile, THEM settled down.
1 beside me, 2 just nice infront of me. -.-
Lan-ed till 4.30PM then left le.
Then we headed to bubble tea shop.
Xiu Xia used $6 to caught the doll she want in the machine.
With the help from Hui Sheng, of coz.
Picture post in next post.
Then Hui Sheng and Xiu Xia went to the same bus stop, while me and Ling Yee went to 7-11 de bus stop to take bus 40 home.
Talked with her about someone quite alot.
Haiz..
Ling Yee change bus at my bus stop.
No mood~


There is this person that asked me this thing,
Person : If next year you go Sec5 right, will you still be wearing this old uniform or new one?? o.O
Me : I will change to the new uniform, to be same with those bandmates. O.o"
Person : Why are you treating them so good, when they treated you like shit??
Me : Don't know?? Coz they are my friends and best friends?? :)
Person : They don't even fucking appreciate what you have done for them, what for you do so fucking much for them too?? >:O
Me : Don't know?? =/


There is another person told me this, or asked me,
Person : Why do you still go for band when you don't even have to go back??
Me : To accompany my bandmates and RENZEs??
Person : But don't you think that they don't appreciate your presence??
Me : Sigh~ don't know.
Person : Sometimes you are fucking kind, and they fucking don't give a damn on you lor. You are the eldest among all sometimes, but they treated you like same age then talk to you like no respect at all?? Especially those guys. And you are very soft-hearted. You always rang bu on them, qian jiu them. But they don't give a shit!
Me : What to do?? I want maintain friendship with them ma.. :(
Person : Don't know how to say you lor. Haiz..


Haiz..
If you guys dislike me, just tell me lorz.
Don't at my back tell other people larz.
I don't mind de, as long as you all tell me what's wrong in me that you all dislike!
You all tell other people that you all don't like me.
Then the person tell me, you know how I feel or not?!
It's like... why can't you all just tell me directly??
It's more hurtful that other people tell me than you all, tell me your own.
You all don't wanna tell me what you all dislike me of, then how do you guys expect me to change??
Use your fucking brain to think larz.
No brain then use your fucking butts larz!
Then act one "kind" or "never hate me" face or attitude infront of me. -.-
Fuck up you all know or not?!
I've been holding back and see what you all will do.