Friday, October 3, 2008






















Met usual people in the morning.
While waiting for others, I chatted with Gu Juan.
We chatted quite alot today, or can say is 1st time chatted so much lor.
Hahas..
Lols..
Reached school, had assembly then went to Buddhist Hall for exam.
But before that, went to look for Wen Qi to collect my calculator.
Maths Paper 2 is easier than Maths Paper 1 LOR!
LMAOs.
Why ah?
Hahas..
Then went to lan play lor.
Wait for time.
Geography 2.30PM then start.
Chiong my audi Dens.
Woohoo~!
Wanna earn my 1st million yo!
Around 1PM, left lan and went to eat.
Shawn and Marco recommend de mix rice place.
Don't know what lai de.
After eating, took bus 2 then after next 2 bus stp then walked back to school.
On the way, saw a woman lar.
Then Marco said she's po po kay.
So I took a picture of her lar.
After I shot, I accidentally said, "weewooweep!"
That woman looked at me!
OMFG!
So we pretend nothing happened then Marco at there laugh at me. -.-
Reached school, took our Geography paper.
So sian..
Diao~
Don't really bother about it, so anyhow do nor.
After that saw many people sleeping, so I joined long nor.
Lols..
After exam, pei Kok Boon took bus 158 then also went home lor.
Nothing much..?
Exam period mai go lan lar!
You all EOY leh.. Want go Sec4 de right??
Don't want retain or drop to NA stream right??
Don't go for the time being kay??
Haiz..
Anyway say le, you all also won't listen to me de.
Haiz..