Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pictures of recent...























Went to band this afternoon.
Met up with Wei Xing, Wen Qi, Yvonne, Benjamin and Ling Yee.
At traffic light there, Benjamin wanna go back band room to take his bag, so I followed him.
After taking his bag, went to SingPost to meet the rest in KFC.
So Eugene, Aaron and Lai Soon there too.
Benjamin wanna eat, so pei him queue lor.
Xue Yen and Wei Jing came too, to Aaron there la.
Then Gu Juan came too.
After ordering, other band people came too.
Went back to school, but Benjamin went to his mother's office.
Xiu Xia they all went to Grandlink, I think.
It's like... I thought that they are waiting for Gu Juan to finish packing, as they said?
But why they left 1st??
Gu Juan like.. I think kinda sad??
Clarin and Yen Ping came, that cheered Gu Juan up, I think.
Coz she's like, "CLARIN!"
Lols..
Don't know when, Shawn came too.
Sha, Victor too.
But Gu Juan left, I don't know what happened??
5.30PM, we left band room le.
Walked to bus stop with Yan Da, Rahman and Fahmi.
Took 158 home loh.

I think only Sheng Jun and some bandmates appreciate my existence in band.