Thursday, October 2, 2008

Half an hour to 12PM.
Nothing to do.
Just finished Audi-ing.
My main (x-K-A-I-x), joined a new FAM named, PLAY.
The master very warm hearted (re qing).
And got to know some new audi-mates in there.
All elder than me de.
Around 17-18, I think.
Haha..
After audi-ed, came to internet and browse through some people'e blog.
Read HongKiap's blog.
Mm.. what can I say ne..??
He's quite emo nowadays la, that's what I can say.
As his friend, wanna cheer him up, don't think have the chance coz we haven't even talk yet.
Wanna ask him out, so don't wanna let his life to be bored, but nowadays I'm broke.
See these??
I wanna help and cheer a friend up also cannot siol.
My own matters also haven't settle (not pai kia matter la), how to help??
But I always love to help for certain friends, coz they are special to me...??
Lols..
He said he's not celebrating his birthday this year, coz he don't felt any happiness during his birthday??
My reason for not celebrating this year's birthday is because nowadays, or these few months, or this year la, so many unhappy things kept happening.
Then no mood to celebrate.
Even if I want, but I wished that best friend of mine, will celebrate with me WILLINGLY.
Coz he celebrates with me last year.
Ya, someone told me this, "Even if he come to celebrates with you, but he is unwilling de, will you be happy also? No right.."
After this person told me, I think, yea she's right.
No point even if he's unwilling.
So I guess not celebrating this year's birthday ba.
And on my birthday, I will go missing.
Haha..
If you guys wanna celebrate for me, try to look for me.
I will go somewhere, where I went to before.
You all know de.
Shopping Centers / Malls or Park - Kallang Leisure Park, East Coast Park, Bugis Junction, Plaza Singapura, Orchard, Vivo City, Sentosa, SingPost, ParkWay Parade, Central, East Point (Simei). That's all I think.
I'll be alone all the way till you all look for me yea.
Haha..
I wanan see who's the first one to look for me.
I know, readers might find me crazy or lame.
But what I wanna know from these people is that, do they really treated me as their friend or just playing me.
Clue given is...
A place with that can relieve my stress.
Lols..
LALALAS~
Look for me yea.
And HongKiap, you're not failure at all yea. :)