Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lossing all your precious best friends is painful.

Today morning went to school early to pass Wen Shi something.
Today's 4D only got 1 student!
And that is Chee Chong.
Lols..
Then think he joined 4B ba.
Today my class got 17 never come.
All lessons was damn sian.
Played Kok Boon's PSP, slacked.
Chinese lesson played something like mahjong de, but is those chinese characters then you combine it to make it a word.
After school, thought got go Orchard with Brian for job interview.
But in the end, think he bomb me and Kok Boon ba.
So never go lor.
Kok Boon, Jin Jie and Chee Chong went to eat.
I went home.
Slept for 1 hour then played awhile maple then download Gunz to play.
Wanna play with Kok Boon de, since he asked me to play with him for such a long time le. :)
Haiz..

Rahman wants me to go back band.
Wen Qi wants me to go back band.
Sidney asked me to go back again.
Haiz..
Headache sia.
If go back, I don't know where to put my face sia.
Feel like digging a big deep hole and stay inside forever, don't wanna come out sia.
Haiz..