Friday, October 24, 2008

Today woke up at 9AM plus, decided to late for Band with Shawn, so we met at Aljunied MRT Station de bus stop.
12PM the time but he 12.30PM show up coz he overslept.
So we went to market to find other bandmates while it's lunch time.
On the way, saw Darren at bus stop.
He's waiting for Zi Zhong and Yin Kai.
Coz they also late for band.
So mean, morning no trombone people??
LOL.
Went to market, saw Wen Qi they all.
Wait for them to finish eating, chatted with Yan Da lor.
After Gu Juan they all finish eating, we went to Mr Bean to buy snacks.
On the way, Wei Xing was damn funny and pervertic can??
Hahas..
Kept saying about ... ... ... ...
Haha!
Gu Juan laugh till so high. LOL!
Went bought snack, then some bought bubble tea and OCK.
Walked back to school, walked under block 44 coz it's drizzling le.
Wei Xing made Gu Juan laugh till she stomach pain.
HAHAHAS!
Went to band le, have full band.
Went through Chanteys and Chant and Jubilo.
Chanteys I can make it seh! xD
Chant and Jubilo I cannot make it sia. T.T
I so noob lor.
Seeing my 3 trombone members so pro, I xia suey sia.
T.T
I think I done many mistakes, but who can help me?? Guide me??
Haiz...
Mr Foo joked alot today but behind behind so crazy liao.
Started scolding.
~.~
Tommorrow got band again.
Lols..
Sorry, you all asked me go lan but I cannot make it when I always kp you all of not jio-ing me to lan.
I'm so sorry guys!
Ya, I know I'm always at fault to anything I do.
Haiz...
Some people say they felt sad for me being left out in trombone, some even say see me sian sian almost cry! LOL.
Maybe *B* was right ba, time mend or heals everything.