Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yesterday 4AM got a very bad headache that made me can't sleep well.
But don't know how I dozed off la.
Morning woke up and went to SingPost to meet Xin Yi with Gary.
They lunch-ed at Long John Silver.
After lunch, walked to Sheng Siong Supermarket to check out BBQ's stuffs for tommorrow.
Joked and played around in there.
After that, walked to Grandlink played lan awhile.
RSC full le, saw Zi Zhong and Hui Sheng there.
Then I brought Xin Yi and Gary to Virtual Reality play.
90 cents per hour, only for member.
Then the counter that woman is Jolene.
She is the ---Jolene~x3 in Audition de.
Famous dao I also know.
Going to patronize her when her shop is move to storey 1.
After lan, went to Gary house then went to other place to find stuffs till night.
Sian-ing lor.
Nothing do.
Tommorrow's BBQ got any problem hor, I'm not gonna care liao.
Whether the food got come or not, I don't care!
Didn't know that it says 2 days in advanced.
Ma de! -.-
Gonna save money la!