Saturday, October 18, 2008

Today morning meet Xiu Xia at Aljunied then went to band.
Finally got to practice with them le.
But I felt fucking left out can?!
In trombone, the 3 always together, it's like limbei is dead one liao. -.-
Then I no choice stay beside Zhi Yang lor.
Cb.
I chose 2nd trombone, with Zhi Yang.
I felt that 2nd trombone is the lousiet.
The 3 might qu xiao us de la.
NB.
Foo run throught concert pieces.
Some piece I can, some cannot make it.
Haiz..
Don't feel like going band liao lo, since I'm so fucking left out.
After band, went to market then went to lan with Xiu Xia and Wei Xing. -.-
Awhile later in lan, I saw THEM again.
Go lan bo jio limbei de sia.
So what if limbei don't know how play Dota?! NB!
You all are really selfish lor.
Say you all, you all not happy.
Then you all next time let many people dislike, you all will happy meh??
I really don't know how to say you all lor.
After lan, went to Marina Square with Wei Xing, Harmony and Jone??
They 3 went to cut hair at Chapter 2.
OMG!
I saw a hair dresser look so much like Kok Boon lor!
And he also look like Jay Chou sia.
Shuai sia his hairstyle.
Nice la!!
Around 5plus, Wei Xing went to Xiu Xia house while I went home le.


Knn la _ _ _ _ _! ( If you fucking admit this post is for you, let it be lor, don't come confront me.)
Limbei never write your name, is limbei want give you your fucking face la hor.
Limbei ho ho tell you graduation thing in MSN then you scold me "fuck you".
What the fuck la hor.
Then tell limbei not purposely de.
Mai fuck la hor.
Kan jiao wei so much.
This is not the fucking 1st time or 2nd time liao hor!
NB!
If limbei do that to you, you like bo??
Limbei bo huan tio you then you come chuey taiji.
Knn.
Fuck off la hor!
Excuse zuey zuey.
CBK one.
(-.-)-'-
And to other people hor, if I talk to you on MSN nicely, you give me cb attitude hor, you go die better la hor.


Wei Xing told me, tell them how I feel about how they treated me.
But they won't listen.
Then he asked me to write on my blog, so the might know, coz sure some of them will view my blog de.
Haiz..


XinYi told me don't care them le.
She said she don't think that my juniors want me to be back in band, when they asked me to go back.
And she told me that, they treated me so badly when I treated them like god last time.
Coz last time, I always pang seh my friends, just to accompany my juniors.
But they are treating me like this.. She ask me not to care them anymore.
Haiz..

Ling Yee said Darren and others don't wanna talk to me, is Darren ask them not to talk to me de.
I don't know is it true!
I'm very vex now!!
I want to die!!!!