Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I can't believe that I just reached home from Xiu Xia's house.
Now is 12.36AM.
Wow...
Morning woke up, hesitating whether should I or should I not go school.
But don't wanna pang seh Kok Boon & Jin Jie so I still go to school.
Actually gonna mmet Wei Guang, as my brother said they were suppose to meet.
But in the end didn't meet him coz he didn't show up??
Saw Xin Yi, so went to school with her loh.
Today lesson was also slacking all the way.
PE, went to basketball court to see my classmates playing.
Then Maths period, Mr Han let us watched his wedding photos.
So handsome seh. xD
Sec 2 & 3s' recess started emo liao?
Don't know why.
Then no mood all the way till after my own recess.
Then was 2 periods of Mdm Ernie de.
Actually she wanna give us watched something about Globalisation de.
But can't open the file, so we had nothing to do as no Blokus to play too.
So we all went to Library to have a talk.
Mdm Ernie started with a person, then wished him/her positive regards.
When it comes to my turn, I didn't know that she know that I'm always emo??
LOL!
Then I was like... er. Ok?
LOL.
After Library, went to Parkway with Chee Ching, Zi Yi, Jin Jie and Kok Boon.
Saw Wen Quan at the entrance of Parkway.
We sent Zi Yi to Jean Yip to get his hair cut, as his mom was there le.
So they rest of us went slacking around, bought ice-cream at SCOOPZ, then Chee Chong went to look out for his iPOD stuffs.
Went to have lunch in Hawker as Kok Boon wanna recommend us nice food.
Hokkien mee??
Eat till sian le.
So just simply ate Chicken rice with Chee Chong, while Kok Boon and Wen Quan ate Hokkien mee loh.
After awhile, Zi Yi came after his hair cut.
He was like.. Don't know how to walk Parkwy coz he didn't came before??
OMG??
Diao ~.~
Then he ate Chicken rice too.
Wen Shi came too.
So seats were full, and Wen Quan let her his seat but she don't want Wen Quan to get tired so asked him sit down.
I let her sit, also threaten her. Hahas.. xD
After everything, Zi Yi and Jin Jie went home le.
So the rest of us went to Wen Quan's house.
Took some pictures, post it soon.
Chee Chong used his com, Wen Quan playing his PSP, Kok Boon and I trying to get some nap, Wen Shi... Crazy??
After Chee Chong done his stuffs, Kok Boon and Wen Shi played GUNZ.
So pro sia Kok Boon! ><
Play awhile, the 3 went to play pool while me and Wen Shi went to BORDERS.
She wanna find her book, then it's like... we kept searching the whole shelf also don't have. -.-
Then asked the workers there for help.
LOL!
Found it but she told me she not buying. -.-
Waste time right??
LOL.
So went around slacking and took photos.
Diao ~.~
Then Wei Xing called and told me that he and Wen Qi reached Xiu Xia's house le.
So I bus-ed 15 down to East Shore Hospital there de bus stop then walked to her house.
Reached her house, her mother wants me to eat chocolate.
LOL.
Don't know why.
Then chatted and joked with Wei Xing, he is funny de lor.
Hahaha..
Then played Table-Tennis.
So fun and funny.
Hahahas..
Wei Xing like always disturb Wen Qi la.
Haha..
Then dinner time, ate what Xiu Xia's mother cooked.
LOL.
Around 8PM plus, her parents left house to temple le.
So we went up to her room to slack le.
Play true or dare.
Called some people to disturb, sorry ah!
Hahahas..
I called Benjamin to come her house as they lived so near.
After a few minutes, Benjamin came.
We played, joked, slept, laughed.
Hahahas..
Fun la!
Then around 10PM plus, we discussing what to do.
Wen Qi stay at her house.
Wei Xing stay at Benajmin's house.
So tommorrow we (Benjamin, Xiu Xia, Wen Qi and me) went to ECP in the morning.
Hahas..
Around 11PM plus, Wei Xing, Benjamin and me left Xiu Xia's house le.
Benjamin wants me to stay at his house overnight, but I can't.
Sorry Lao Gong!
Not I don't want, but is I cannot. ><
Next monday ba huh??
Sorry!
Tommorrow gonna go to ECP le.