Monday, October 27, 2008

Today morning woke up at 7AM!
Prepared and left home about 8AM.
Suppose to meet Wen Qi and Wei Xing at Kallang bus stop at 8AM de, but both of them late, so I also late lor??
In the end, I'm still the earliest. -.-
Wait for Wei Xing about 20mins, then Wen Qi for 30mins??
We went to Parkway Mac to eat breakfast, as Benjamin and his friend, Justina was there too le.
So Wen Qi, Wei Xing and me ate brekafast lor, I'm damn famished!
LOL!
Joked in Mac, Victor and Wei Xing was damn funny la..
Hahas..
Then all of us head to ECP le.
We went to rent bike, then we saw Wei Xing got a ticket of queue, so we just followed him loh.
Then when it's our turn, we got no tickets, coz all of us thought Wei Xing took for us le.
But actually he took only for him and Wen Qi de couple bike de.
So all of us went to take ticket lor.
Benjamin and Justina went to take first, as I knew Jin Jie and Kok Boon was nearby, so I wait for them to come then rent together lor.
Saw Jie Ying and Ye Wen, both of them came to me and wished me birthday greeting.
Thanks yea!
Jin Jie and Kok Boon came le, they also gave me chocolate as present.
Thx guys!
Jin Jie was holding on to his cousin's bike, so he no need waste money to rent.
Victor, Kok Boon and me rent then.
$6 each.
~.~
So we rode towards Bedok Jetty that side.
Today my leg was damn weak!
No energy to ride.
Sian.
Kok Boon asked us to race to lagoon there, so we chiong lor.
Saw Joyce, and she wished me birthday greeting.
Thanks yeah!
By that time, Victor already gone missing.
So we continue lor.
On the way, saw Victor just beside the lagoon the bike path, I don't know what he's doing, so I just carry on.
Benjamin and Justina already at Bedok Jetty le.
So I chiong to look for them with Kok Boon and Jin Jie.
After that, I reached Bedok Jetty, I didn't see Benjamin and Justina, so I called him, he said he's there, but at the left side.
So I U-turn back to find him, saw him, Wen Qi and Wei Xing there too.
I asked Wei Xing and Wen Qi whether they saw Victor, they said they left him in lurch.
I was like... OMG?
Late Victor sure scold us pang seh him de, so we head back to look for him lor.
I try couple bike with Wen Qi while Wei Xing use my bike.
Suddenly, couple bike spoilt.
The chain fall out, so infront cannot pedal.
Wen Qi pedal-ed only loh.
She kept complaining she tired. LOL.
We reached where we last seen Victor, me and Wen Qi fell out from the bike.
LOL!
Then Wei Xing went to look for Victor, he came back he said he didn't see him le.
So we head back to Bedok Jetty lor.
All of us sian of riding bike le, so returned the bike and went to KLP le.
Jin Jie went to return his bike to his cousin, Kok Boon followed him.
As Justina needs to meet her parents, so Benjamin sent her to Parkway.
Victor, Wen Qi, Wei Xing and me went to take bus 16 to KLP.
At that time, Victor was very mad with the 2 of them, coz they left him in lurch.
In bus, joked also lor.
Reached KLP le, went to foodcourt to eat.
Yvonne came, meet us at enrtance.
Jin Jie and Kok Boon also came le.
After eating, I went to change my clothes.
Kok Boon and Jin Jie helped me style my hair. ~.~
Style till so ugly! :X
Hahas..
Benjamin came too.
We went to arcade to play awhile, while waiting for Christopher they all to come.
Benjamin, Kok Boon, Jin Jie and I went to 7-11 to buy drink.
Then I saw Christopher, Zi Zhong, Lin Yee and Xiu Xia.
They wished me birthday greetings too.
Thx!!! =D
But I see someone never come! =''(
We went to Ice Skate, Kok Boon and Jin Jie left first le.
So we play, actually Zi Zhong and Christopher don't wanna play de, they just wanna watch us pla.
But I don't know what made them to join us in the fun.
Hahas..
Good lor. =D
Christopher and Zi Zhong don't know how to play, so all of us guide them.
Zi Zhong is a damn fast learner!
Christopher will be abit slower coz he's afraid of falling down??
If you fall down, then you will get experience of how to play.
Wen Qi also don't know how to play, but learn!!!
LOL!
After Ice Skate, we wait for Clarin and Gu Juan to come.
I thought Shawn and Haikal will be coming too, but I guess they went to Sharil's house ba.
Darren also. -.-
But some of us felt hungry le, so we went to foodcourt to have our dinner.
Gu Juan and Clarin came.
So all of us joked and ate dinner together.
Fun with them.
Then realised I've got closer with Zi Zhong and Christopher.
At least we got talk le??
Hahas..
Someone don't wanna come coz he promised someone to go over his house le, so sua liao lor.
Never mind le.
Anyway my birthday over liao.
No point.
After dinner, Christopher took cab home.
The rest of us took bus 11 to Kallang.
Xiu Xia, Benjamin, Yvonne and Wen Qi went home le.
Left me, Victor, Gu Juan, Clarin, Ling Yee, Wei Xing and Zi Zhong le.
Actually we wanna go CC to play volleyball de, but we went to roof garden to slack, chat and play.
Very fun too.
But when the volleyball drop from storey 8 to storey 1, we all shouted.
LOL.
It's like... OMG.
So scary, don't know why.
Hahas..
Then 2nd time ball drop down, we decided to walk every level to find.
We saw it at level 7.
So at there slack again.
Shouted??
Hahas..
Funny..
All thanks to Victor and Clarin.
We went to play ground to play.
Catching??
Hahas..
Zi Zhong and me never get cuaght!
Hahas!
Pro!
LOL!
As all of us were tired, we went to buy drinks and took bus home le.
Gu Juan, Wei Xing and Ling yee sang me birthday song.
Thank you guys!
Really touched! T.T
Although there's no birthday cake la.. hahas.. =D
Ling Yee told me things about .....
Haiz...
Happy birthday to myself.
Thanks for those who turn up for my outing.
I'm glad that Christopher and Zi Zhong turn up!