Friday, September 19, 2008

FUCK!
Hate me just tell me!

No matter how good I treated you all, you all just always talk about my bad side ONLY, treat me as dead person. Go and self reflect on yourselves lar! Do some soul searching lar hor! Please!

Today morning met usual people.
Then Gu Juan seems like forgottoen to bring her pizza base for her HE practical exam.
She was like... afraid that she will fail??
Then she thought of going to SingPost to buy, so asked us to leave first.
So me, Zi Zhong, Rahman, Christopher and Darren left first coz we're going to late??
So rush to school, don't know why today is in school hall.
Going up to school hall, saw Gu Juan, Shabaniah, Levon and Haikal, weird!
Thought they going SingPost??
But why were they in school?? Lols.. didn't bother about that much coz late liao. =X
Had assembly, then Chemistry two periods.
Jin Jie never come, no one to talk to or chat with.
Geography, slacking ba.
Then two periods of English, done some work in Mrs Chan's lesson.
Recess, Jun Hao treated me food again.
Damn good la you. xD
Then Chinese two periods, watched movie at 4B classroom.
Quite nice de the show.
After school went to SingPost with Wen Shi, Xiu Xia, Elaine, Wen Qi and Yvonne.
Thought of studying de, but when Xiu Xia knows Christopher wanna go la after study, she ji tao sian diao.
So she decided to cancel study, went to Bugis with the girls.
Wen Shi and I went to Mac slack, called Yan Da came too.
So three of us slack loh.
Two of Wen Shi's friends came.
Around 5PM lef Mac le, went home.