Saturday, September 6, 2008

Today kinda sian??
No band then cannot go.
Then sian till 3PM plus then went to SingPost do some stuffs.
On the wat home saw Shu Ting in bus, so chat till she alight loh.
Reached home, sian till 7PM plus.
Play maple private server again.
Character cannot log in properly don't know why.
Then audi-ed with Yin Kai, Aaron, Xin Yi, Serene and Ye Wen.
Then now blogging.


This is for my people's who just lost somebody`
Your best friend, your baby, your man or your lady`
Put your hand way up high, we will never say goodbye`
I never knew I could hurt like this`
And everyday life goes on like this`
I wish I could talk to you for awhile`
I wish I can try to find a way not to cry`
As time goes by`
And you never got the chance to see how good I've done`
And you never see me back at number one`
I wish that you were here to celebrate together`
I wish that we could spend the hoildays together`
And as soon you reached a better place`
Still I'll give the world to see your face`
And I'm bragging next to you`
It feels like gone too soon`
The hardest thing is to say bye bye`
What hurts the most`
Was being so close`
And having to much to say`
And watching you walk away`
Never knowing`
What could have been`
And not seeing that loving you (as best friend or sworn brother)`
Is what I was trying to do`
It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go`
But I'm doing it`
It's hard to force you that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone`
Still harder`
Getting up, getting dressed, living with this regret`
But I know if I could do it ever`
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart`
That I left unspoken`
There can be miracles`
When you believe`
Though hope is frail`
It's hard to kill`
Who knows what miracles`
You can achieve`
When you believe, somehow you will`
You will when you believe`


I combined this lyrics from 3 three songs to express, to let you know how I feel.
Guess what songs I used. :D