Monday, September 1, 2008

Today morning woke up maple-ed till 12PM then went to bathe and meet Fahmi at Stadium KFC.
Actually Xiu Xia coming too but last minute cannot because of her parents. -.-
Then ate KFC when I'm still sick. -.-
Then Fahmi was like jealous la coz he start fasting today.
HAHAHAS!!!
Then he kept complaining wanna eat wanna eat.
LOLS.
Then around 2.30PM, left KFC to walked around at Kg Arang.
Went to this new Condo which Fahmi told me that it's his new house. -.-
Then went strolling loh.
Suddenly came to a centre of BMW Servicing Centre behind Block 11 of Kg Arang.
Fahmi saw many of his favourite BMW cars then went crazy le. -.-
At that time, I'm in a high tide urgent call.
Then he kept don't allowed me to go toilet first. -.-
After awhile, went to market de toilet to relieve myself le. xD
LOLS.
Then went to Parkway took bus 15 to Benjamin's house.
Fahmi need went home so me alone went to Benjamin's house loh.
Saw Yan Da and Esther in Benjamin's house.
Lols..
Didn't expect Esther to be there.
Hahas..
Then joked and crapped around.
5PM plus went to sent Esther to Kembagan MRT Station as she wanna go home.
Then me, Benjaim, Yan Da and Benjamin's younger sister Belinda went to play basketball.
They played but I didn't.
I wait for Xiu Xia to come loh.
So sian.
Then she ride a bike here. LOLS.
Then played her bike.
Slacked in the playground till 7PM then went back to Benjamin's house le.
Ate dinner while Benjamin having tuition.
Xiu Xia went home after she got her stuffs.
Nothing much le, just waiting for Benjamin's dad to fetch us home luh?? :D


Thanks everyone wished me for my N Levels tommorrow!
Thanks Sheng Jun, Xiu Xia, Darren, Sidney, Jun Hao, Christopher, Amanda, Clarin, Wen QI, Wen Shi, Yan Da, Yin Kai Shao Min, -VIP-Matrix, Wee Keat, Eugene, Gu Juan, RenZes, Mr Foo, Mr Han, Mr Fahmi.
Sorry if I didn't update your name, probably I've forgotten who you wished me le.
Hehes.. So if you wanna wish me, either tag here or msg me. xD
THANKS EVERYONE!!! I will do my very best de!