Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today met Xiu Xia outside school waiting for Chrsitopher and others for lan.
Then they finish le they came down.
So we leave le.
I grabbed Xiu Xia along coz want her pei me coz I feel so left out with Christopher, Darren and Sharil. -.-
Then she grabbed Li Lian too, then Li Lian like don't want to go like that.
Xiu Xia went back to look for Wen Qi so ask us to wait but I asked Christopher to go first coz don't want hold them back.
Otherwise SOMEBODY sure attitude me de lor. -.-
Go lan need so gan jiong de meh?! Knn..
So we decided not to go lan with them le.
FELT SO LEFT OUT LA CAN?! _l_
Then at Kallang MRT Station, me, Benjamin, Elaine, Xiu Xia, Wen Qi and Yvonne went to Old Chang Kee.
Benjamin treated them all except me coz I don't want.
Total cost is $30 plus sia!
OMFG!
Lols..
Then we take train to Bugis while Benjamin went to Plaza Sing to meet his uncle.
We slack around in Bugis.
Then Xiu Xia after buying balloons then went home le.
Quarrel-ed with Christopher in msgs again. -.-
I don't know why nowadays we always quarrel de leh.
Haiz..
Then went to Mac eat ice-cream.
Went to JCO to slack and eat donut.
Went to Cold Storage to find Christopher.
Went to Kallang de N&B Snack shop to eat beancurd and slack too.
6PM plus went home le.


Haiz..
Although we were back to what we were`
But we aren't what we are`
What makes us cannot be like last time??
Is it you kept follwing someone??
Or you still don't like my attitude??
What can I do to mend our friendship??
I will be angry with you because I treasure our friendship!
I will be sad with you because I treasure our friendship!
If you feel nothing, means you don't treasure our friendship!
I treasure you very very much more than anyone!