Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My reflection

I felt so hated by the guys who I met with, every morning.
I think I should fuck off from them le.
No point talking to those who hate me.
No point meeting when I felt that I'm being left out by those people.
No point going band after IF I pass GCE "N" Level.
No point...
No point...
I don't know who really treat me as his or her friend in there.
I don't know what have I done wrong again.
I don't know why must those buddies from me, must treat me in this way.
I don't know...
I don't know...
I only know that I'm being hated??
I only know that I'm being treated coldly by buddies??
I want to change, but they don't even tell me where and what I've done wrong and wrong in.
I need a reason and an explanation from buddies!!
How I wish I'm the Kai Xun in Sec 1, who was so simple mind-ed and innocent!!
Now, I don't think that Darren and Christopher will wanna give me a chance to change my attitude.
This time, I really treated them as my brothers, my buddies.
I really do cherish and treasure these buddies alot, alot, alot!!!