Friday, September 12, 2008

Morning met same people.
Went to school.
Felt lucky that my hair didn't got caught by teacher coz it's long. Lols..
Recess time, ate porridge only luh.
Jun Hao don't allow me to eat other food, coz it's oily, spicy and not suitable for sick people.
Then my eat and drink he control. Haha..
After recess which is Chinese lesson, slacking again.
Standard le.
Second period went gai gai with Jin Jie and Jun Hao.
Then saw Ernie at Level 3 (Sec 2 level), then we ran back to class.
Went running, my shoe slipped off my foot then it lay outside 3A classroom. -.-
Then was like damn pai seh loh.
During running back, I heard someone called my name, sound like Ernie calling my name.
Then I was like shocked loh, did I got caught by her?!
Kept having this thought in my mind loh. >.<
Then went back class played true or dare with some people luh.
Fun la, when it's marco's turn. Haha!
After school went market with Anna, Winnie, Jun Hao, Aloysious and Jasper.
Jun Hao treated me lunch! Thank you!
Aloysious treated me drik! Thank you!
After lunch went to take train to City Hall and started to look for shop that sold DIY jerseys.
Coz we making class Tee.
3 plus went back school with Jasper le.
Band break time, those guys that went to mama shop de all ps me.
End up I with the girls. -.-
Then after break, I'm damn piss off with them.
But I tried to not be angry.
Let it off.
After ban, as we were waiting for Sha, I also don't know who she waiting for.
Then just wait loh.
joEyyX and Clarin went to toilet, THEN THE REST OF THOSE PEOPLE JUST LEFT WITHOUT WAITING FOR THEM!
So Gu Juan, me and Natally wait for them nor.
At that time I'm relly fcuking piss off le lor!
All they know were to pang seh!
Didn't even wait for others!
They don't even think for others!
I agree with Gu Juan and joEyyX lor!
Used to it can le??
Na bei! Fuck them upside down lar!
Cb!
I really didn't know that Christopher and Zi Zhong would just pang seh me leh!
I'm fucking damn disappointed with them loh!
As for Darren, he got Sharil, Haikal can liao, so he pang seh me, I used to it liao lor??
Coz he don't even care about for me de lar!
Fuck!
Pang Seh Kias!!!
Then me, Li Lian, Gu Juan and joEyyX walked Aljunied home loh.
Clarin and Natally walked Kallang.


Fucking piss off~!
Zhi Yang in trombone section!?
CCB!
So suey ah got this hongster in trombone!
Make sure he suffer!