Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy 16th Birthday to Justin Choo!
Hope you pass your GCE "N" Level with great grades! xD


Today morning met usual people.

Assembly, Sec 4NA went to AVA to listen a talk by Mrs Lam.

Next is CVE, Madam Ernie came in said somethings then leave le.

Chemistry, Kok Boon never come to school so sian lor. Then chat with Jin Jie??

POA two periods, really revised papers with Ms Tan.
I catch up le?? xD

Recess, Jun Hao treated me drink and food again.
He's just so good la. Hahas.. Thank you.

Physic lesson, revised some work on electricity.

Maths two period done sone graphs.
So difficult to understand.

After school, went to slack with Geraldine and Shu Ting at Blk 44 first then went back to school to wait for Gu Juan they all.
Then Crystal pei me chat and gave me bubblegum, thanks!
2.10PM bell rang le, Xiu Xia pass me her bag coz sh going Hui Ting's house to do some practical work on Homec as she wanna practice??
Then I left my belongings outside staffroom's bench with Gu Juan Yin Kai they all, then went for lunch.
Lunch with Gu Juan, Yin Kai and Hui Qing.
Chat while eating, then Zi Zhong came to us.
Then I found Mr Han to help me remedial-ed me maths awhile.
Done some work yo!
Hahas!
Then Yin Kai, Gu Juan and Hui Qing got revision with Mr Fahmy.
Around 4PM plus, went to Sha's house to visit her.
Shawn, Haikal, Sharil, Clarin, Gu Juan, Rahman, Victor and me went.
Reached her house, didn't saw Haikal and all of us got worried??
So we went down to look for him nor.
But just nice, he came to our direction, so went back to Sha's house luh.
Saw Sharul sleeping. Hahas!
Then Rain came to her house after her CO finished.
Watched "Don't mess with Zohan!"
Then had dinner too.
It's nice!
First time had dinner at muslim's house. xD
Then watched horror movie le.
Damn scary la.
All in local de sia!
It's all real!
But Clarin went home after awhile.
Then watched "Meet DAVE" to calm ourselves.
It's so funny lor DAVE!
Hahas!
His wide smile sooooo big and wide! HAHA!
Then around 9.45PM left her house le.
Fun la today..

Sorry pang seh Xiu Xia!

Ok larz.
This small part of the post is for teo WEN SHI de.
This morning malu uh!
Hahas!
Cool siol~
Thanks for calling me to chat just now.
See you tommorrow.