Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 15th Birthday to my BULLY!!! <33
Wish you pass your EOY with Flying colors!!

Today was damn sian!
Wanna jio people out to study, so jio-ed Yan Da out luh.
So I met him at Simei MRT platform.
Caught train just nice so took to Bugis le.
On the way to Mac, saw Yong Yi, Sidney, Seetoh and Shawn (Sec 1) de.
They going to celebrate Seetoh's birthday.
They went to Esplanade.
So me and Yan Da head to Mac.
1.30PM went to Fu Lu Shou, as Yan Da got tuition there.
Just nice Wen Qi took taxi to Bugis to meet Yvonne, so I went to Bugis first.
Shop-ed around with them.
Wen Qi bought earring and tube dress.
Then saw Cheng Fu and Tiffany.
Hahas!
Then Cheng Fu was like...

Cheng Fu : Eh! You never study arh?!
Me : Got got! See, my books with me! xD
Wen Qi : No lor! It's Sec 2 textbook lor, not yours. XP
Me : -.-

Then we went to bought shoes??
Wen Qi bought high heels, as I insist! xD
Must try to dress mature liao ma!
Then we went to near Old Chang Kee de staircase to slack while waiting for Yan Da finish tuition.
Yan Da reached le, took bus to ParkWay.
Went to foodcourt to eat while waiting for Fahmi.
After Fahmi arrived, we pei him buy his food.
Around 7.30PM, left ParkWay and home-ed.

Actually shopping is nice de lor.
I saw many items that I like lor. >.<
Argh! xD

Got alot of things to talk to you all ... ... ... ... ... ... ...