Thursday, September 11, 2008

Morning as usal met same people.
But I'm not feeling well.
Stomach very painful.
Got Maths lesson but Mr Han got something on, so Mrs Chan reliefed us.
Actually she's good de loh.
Then my stomach became more painful.
First time got this kind of feeling.
Haiz..
Then before Physic, Jin Jie LaoPa pei me go General Office take Early Depart Form.
Thanks Jin Jie LaoPa!
Then Mrs Poh signed for me. Thank you!
I went home myself painfully. T.T
Why nowadays sick sia!?
N Level period sick!
Knn!
10AM plus reached home.
Slept till 2PM.
Then audi-ed and maple-ed till 3.30PM.
Aunt brought me to visit doctor at 4.30PM.
After that went home le.


Sick!
Sick!
Sick!
You never msg-ed me to ask me take care. :(


Wanna learn jamming`
Wanna learn keyboard`
All after "N" Level`
But afraid I've no time for my friends`
No time for work`
No time to practice Trombone or Eupho`
No time to revise for Sec 5 if I got promote`