Monday, September 29, 2008

Today morning met usual people...except Sha??
Had assembly, then went to buddhist hall for exam liaos.
Got Physics, Chemistry and Maths Paper 1.
4PM then officially end.
Wa... hiong sia..
Wanna faint liao sia.
After exams, met Wen Qi, Xiu Xia and Clarin outside Staff Room the bench.
They studying but I saw Wen Qi and Xiu Xia drenched??
Coz raining then they went to play, I think.
Then Victor came, so we went to SingPost except Clarin to buy my shirt and pants.
I bought a white skinnie and a shirt (don't know how describe).
Wearing it tommorrow for Benjamin's birthday party. xD
See I so good hor, Ben.
But anyway, I also so long didn't buy new shirt liao, after Chinese New Year.
Lols..
Went to Mac eat and Xiu Xia left early as to visit doctor.
Awhile more, Victor, Wen Qi and me left too.
On the way to Joo Chiat bus stop to take bus, we joked and chatted.
Lols..
Victor is damn humorous, I can say. xD
Hahas...
Made me laugh like mad lar..
Then at bus stop, Victor micmic what Wen Qi do to her mouth.
Aww... LMAOROFLs...!
My bus came, and I boarded.
Saw Alex, my cute ex-trombone Sec 1 junior.
He's heading home after tuition.
Lols..
Then nothing le.
Tommorrow no school!
Wednesday too!
Thursday too!
Ahh~!!!
Nice ah!
xD