Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today morning got CL LC le.
Actually is 8AM de, but the radio only start at 8.30AM.
Coz the listening come out from Symphony 92.4FM at 8.30AM.
Then teacher let us listen music loh.
All orchestra songs lai de.
Nice siol.
Then after LC, went home to take my pencil case coz I forgot. -.-
Then IC and Entry Proof all inside.
But lucky during LC starts, teacher say EZ-Link card can.
Hahas..
Suay day. -.-
Then went back school look for Xue Yen and others to study SS.
Around 12.15PM, went lunch with bandmates loh.
SOME people dao me loh!
NBCB!
Stupid Rahman!
Talk to him like talking to wall sia. -.=
Then I felt that I'm being left out so sua loh.
Very pissed off at that time.
Then ate lunch with Li Lian, Xiu Xia and Ling Yee loh. -.-
After eating went to playground.
Then went back to Buddhist hall for SS paper le.
After paper, went band look for bandmates.
All at AVA, then went to find them.
Then I went back bandroom coz very akward.
Then Zi Zhong came in, talk to him also like talking to wall like that loh.
K.. Then went all of them came back, I left le.
I FELT VERY SAD, LEFT OUT, BEING DAO BY PEOPLE!!!
I don't know why nowadays I've been so angry easily.
And very sad over SOMETHING easily.
Is it because of N Level stress??
I DON'T KNOW!!!