Sunday, September 28, 2008

HEY BITCH!
FUCK OFF FAR FAR IF YOU CAN, OKAY?? -'-
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ON YOU ANYMORE LIAO.
YOU BETTER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND THINK IS IT RIGHT TO DO IT.
DON'T BREAK A COUPLE JUST TO GET YOUR MAN. -.-
YOU WILL LOSS YOUR FRIENDS.
PEOPLE WILL JUST THINK THAT YOU ARE A BITCH AFTER ALL.
~.~
SO, DO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO.

Today morning woke up audi-ed with my brother. xD
Then around 1PM plus leave home to Benjamin's house to study with Xiu Xia.
But end up, we went to Xiu Xia house to study instead.
After studying around 3PM plus, we started to slack le.
Xiu Xia's mother chatted with us and her maid cooked us food.
Fried chicken sia!
Woots~!
Very tasty and delicious wor..!
Hahas..

Around 5.45PM, I tried to play Xiu Xia's piano??
I don't know how to play larz!
Wanna learn! >.<
Then left her house around 6.30PM le.
As Benjamin walking back to his house, she also pei us.
Benjamin's dad fetch me to bus stop then back Xiu Xia home.
As Benjamin wanna go Feng Shan CC to find friend.
So I went home lor.
Tommorrow GCE "N" Level liao!!!