Sunday, September 14, 2008

Today morning audi-ed.
Audi-ed till 1PM.
Prepared myself, dress up nicely and met Wen Qi at Kallang bus stop at 2PM.
Took bus 31 to Parkway.
Waited for Zi Zhong outside Mac, but actually also meet Benjamin, but called and msg-ed him no answer nor replies de leh!
After Zi Zhong came down from tuition, Wei Xing came too.
We went to Parkway buy red G-string for Xiu Xia's birthday present.
Wei Xing's idea! =X
$15.90!!!
Wei Xing paid! Hahas..
Then we left Parkway le, going bus stop that time Benjamin called me.
He said he coming out le.
Then we went to 7-Eleven to buy drink and snack while waiting for Benjamin's dad drove us to Xiu Xia's house.
When Benjamin reached our place, we hopped in and head to her house le.
When we reached, many of Xiu Xia's friend were already there.
Darren, Sharil, Rain, Victor, Haikal, Shawn, Christopher, Jean, Mei Qi, Qi Ting, Qing Ting, Li Lian, Cassandra, Yong Yi, Sidney and Millicent.
After awhile Yong Yi and Sidney left le.
Benjamin and Wen Qi went to Kembangan MRT Station to fetch Gu Juan and Yvonne.
We played Monopoly, ate KFC, blowed balloons, played table tennis, played lantern, burnt lantern, play sparkles, ate Canadian Pizzas and cake.
Took some photos, sang birthday songs for her.
Suddenly, her house blackout!
Fun!
Pitch dark!
Hahas!
Everyone was like shock??
Hahas..
Then the lights and everything resume as per normal.
Went to play lantern, we burnt candles, and paper lanterns.
Created big fire.
After playing outside of her house, we played true or dare.
This is the one that everyone was like kissing each other??
Lols..
Ten I knew something bad will happen.
Instead of better friendship, I think playing this game, worsen our friendship.
Me and someone, obviously you all know it's who la.
Then Xiu Xia's mom was like not happy suddenly, so we decided to leave le.
The rest went for supper while I went home.
No mood.


I will remember what you said.
"我知道你是要的咯."
Now, I know what am I in your eyes le.
In your eyes, I'm a gay, right!
I know de.
Or else you will say that.
Haiz..
After tru or dare I'm really very disappointed.