Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today met Wen Shi, Amber and Matthew to school.
Nothing much....
PE, today is our last lesson with Mr Koh.
He's really a good PE teacher afterall.
Next week is his last week le.
Sad...
Then second period of PE, I went to look for my RENZEs le.
Ate recess together. xD Lols..
After Sec2s and 3s recess, I went up to my classroom to slack le.
After Sec4s and 5s recess, is Maths 2 periods then geo.
After school wait for Xiu Xia till 2.45PM, so get consultation from Mr Han first.
But he got meeting, so asked me do some work first.
About 3PM plus, I left le.
Msg-ed him also.
Told him I left first, tommorrow in class then continue his work.
Went to SingPost with Fahmi, Xiu Xia and Benjamin.
Slack till 6PM then home-ed le.
So sians...

Haiz...
When my birthday arrives, I think I don't wanna celebrate it ba.
Coz I think nowadays had many unhappy things happened.
And somemore I wish I can celebrate with THAT friend that celebrates with me last year again.

Orh.. Seetoh.
Now you got backup liao la.
Then can take advantage to Wen Shi la?!
Is that what you hope for?!
Ya! That's what you HOPE FOR! KNN CCB!
Why you accused her?
I think you are the one that willing to give up on YOUR BLODDY BLACK BODY TO OTHER GUYS TO KEEP SECRETS FOR YOU LA HOR!
CB POR!
Puh Bor KIA!
What Wen Shi avoid you?!
Knn!
She done nothing wrong what for avoid you this blacky?!
You so fucking black, people also can't see you lar!
Please use your brain to think!
Go stead with an African American lar!
Come Singapore stead with boys whiter than you for what?!
Xia suey them only lor!
PCB!
That time scolded Darren, then now want chuey tai ji with Wen Shi arh?!
Knn! CB Por!
You better fucking stop all this nonsence and go fuck your man lar!
NBCB! _l_
But if you think this post, I'm refering you, you better don't ever admit it!
Coz there are thousand millions of seetoh around this world!
You are off nothing BUT A BITCH!
SLUT!
Scheme!
Depsicable!
Shameless!
Flirt!
Hyprocrite!