Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 16th birthday to Ong Jun Hao!
Wishing all your dreams come true!


Today morning met usual people, but there's only me, Levon, Christopher, Rahman and joEyyX.
The rest was late so didn't met up.
Lessons as usual, Maths first period followed by POA four periods.
I managed to make myself listen in POA lesson sia.
Got some work done yea.
Recess, Jun Hao treated me.
Hahas..
Thank you!
Chinese lesson, Mr Chan said they will be watching movie, so asked those who were doing nothing ones go to the next class.
Want study de stay put.
So I stayed, but didn't studied. :X
Just merely slacked around.
Today I finally got my order of girlguid cookies leh!
Hahas!
Mint chocolate!
Decided to share with those people that always meet in the morning with them. <3
Geography lesson, Mrs Wong said those who wanna talk one, speak softly so that she can teach those who want to learn.
So I asked Jin Jie and Kok Boon to my side and we chat.
Lols..
Kok Boon's new name created by me.
Davern.
Nice yo! xD
After school, went to East Point with Jasper and Jun Hao.
How we went there??
Jun Hao's mom drove us there.
Jun Hao treated me KFC yo!
Thanks man! Yo yo!
Hahas.. the cheese! =X
After that, train-ed back to Aljunied look for Rahman then we walked to market to find Zi Zhong.
We saw many Manjusrians at there.
Those sec2s and sec3s people.
Think they were having lunch there.
I saw Yin Kai, Rain, Gu Juan, Zi Zhong, Hui Qing, Samuel there.
So took a seat at there and slack with them loh.
Saw Zi Zhong ate Hokkien Mee.
Then thought he bought it, but actually it's he cooked it himself!!!
First time know he can cook sia!
Wow.. Got future la!
Hahaha.
After that thought will be going to Bugis look for Wen Qi and Elaine de, but Adeline was looking for girls' stuffs so asked us not to go.
So we went home loh.
Actually Christopher wanna meet us, but by the time, it's too late le.
So I asked him not to meet le.
Sorry Christopher, pang seh-ed you! D;


What can I still say to you??
What can I still talk to you about??
I don't know.
Your answer was "O.o.. Dunno"
Haiz..
You know nothing??