Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday to Fahmi!
Wishing you dreams come true and stay cute forever!

Today not really in good mood.
Haiz..
Met usual people but not joEyyX, don't know why.

Chemistry lesson, Ms Salina never come.
Physic lesson, Mrs Poh teach us 10mins then gave us worksheet to do, but I'm talking to someone??
Then second lesson of Physic went to Computer Lab 4, near his class. =
Went there to do some quiz and story.
I wrote about my CCA went for SIBF competition thingy.
After quiz, went back class, walked pass his class.
Haiz.. Zzz..
Had PE, but I didn't went, I pon-ed.
Coz no mood for PE, so went to look for Christopher during his recess and then Gu Juan and others.
After recess got Maths, Mr Han went through worksheet.
But I'm chatting with Gary for 2 periods.
Then Geography lesson, got Geo Developement test.
Didn't studied for Geo, hack care!
No mood to study!
After school, went to have mini remedial with Mr Han with Shawn and Gary.
Till 2.45PM, I wait for Xiu Xia finished trying out on her new school uniform as they are wearing for next year.
4PM, left for SingPost.
Thought Zi Zhong will be following me, but he last min went to Sharil house with Haikal they all. -.-
So me, Xiu Xia and Gu Juan took train loh.
Xiu Xia and I alighted at Paya Lebar, Gu Juan went to Simei to collect her specs.
Slacked at Mac till Benjamin came.
About 6PM, we left to Katong le.
Send Xiu Xia to her tuition center with Benjamin, then Benjamin and I went home le.


Someone told me that, I will have him, this best friend, it's all fate.
Asked me not to think too much.
Haiz..
He so don't give a damn on me anymore le.
I have remove some of his pictures in my blog.
Not that I give up on him, but is that, I ...
Argh!
Can someone help me?!
Whenever I see Gu Juan and Sha, Xiu Xia and Christopher, Clarin and Wen Qi, Xiu Xia and Ling Yee together as best friends, I'm damn unhappy and jealous lor.
All of them can get back to as close as what they were, but mine...
Argh!