Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FUCK!
You're FUCKING BIASED!
YOU HAVE CHANGED!
YOU ARE NOT THE _______ I USED TO KNOW!
YOU HAVE BECOME HEARTLESS!
I KNOW YOU WON'T READ THIS.

Today met usual bandmates, and chatted with Rahman about after EOY, where to work.
Coz we are looking fo jobs. LOLS!
Then walked to school slowly as waiting for Gu Juan to catch up with us.
Everytime meet them, I will got that 'what the fuck' feeling that I'm FUCKING LEFT OUT la!

Assembly, Sec4EX and Sec5NA went to PAC, while Sec4NA and Sec4NT went to AVA for a talk from Ms Tan.
Saying about graduation day de thingy.

CVE, checked some personal qualities.
Woah~ Mdm Ernie wrote my testimonail wrote till so good sia.
Am I really that good??
Lols..

POA, didn't bring 10-year series with me, so share with Jun Hao.
Hahas. Zi Yi steam-ed again.
Then Jin Jie kept di-siao him.
Ms Tan very ke lian la!!!
Must do well in my POA!!

Recess, Jun Hao treated me again.
Thanks yea.
Haiz.. Sorry.
Nowadays not enough money.
="(

Then Physic.
Listen Mrs Poh's lecture till doze off. -.-

Maths, test.
Paper was a specimen paper from MOE.
Coz our Maths is new syllabus, so need like... check our standard??

Went home after school.
Damn sad...
Don't know why.

LEFT OUT!!!