Friday, September 26, 2008

Today morning rain-ed fucking heavy sia!
Aww..
Brought an umbrella to school.
Met Matthew at bus stop and collected my umbrella from him back.
Coz last time he fogotten to returned me.
Then met usual bandmates.
When I reached there, Zi Zhong told me they wanna cab to school.
So I think nevr mind nor, I go to school myself lor.
Brought an umbrella, thought they never bring so wanna lend them de, but in the end they don't need it.
Never mind lor.
By the time I reached school, my shoes were wet! -.-
Then half of my pants also wet. -.-
FUCK!
In class, kept waving my legs to make my pants and shoe dry but can't.
So, I took off my shoes like what other of my classmates did.
LOLS..
Then like...walking around in the class only socks??
Hahas..
Chemistry lesson, got my Class-Tee shirt le!!!
Is nice de lor! xD
English lesson, Mrs Chan let us watched movie.
Named "After school - Don't lost your way."
Chinese lesson, watched video till dozed off. -.-
After school, waited for Xue Yen as she's coming my house to eat lunch.
So I slacked around outside staffroom.
Xue Yen came my house and eat and left around 3PM plus.
So sian...